Friday, October 18, 2013

Welcome Our Proud New Member - Linda Doser, Illustrated Properties, Boynton Beach


Linda Doser
Office : 561.413.2040
Boynton Beach Mobile : 561.246.7096
12393 Hagen Ranch Rd, Suite 305 Fax : Not Available
View My Website
Contact Me




Thank you for stopping here to view my profile. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a home can be found by talking directly to me. I will provide you with personable, honest service just like I have been providing to many happy, satisfied clients for over thirty years.  My clients have been known to say, “Linda, it’s amazing, you actually listened to me and what I needed. You provided the results I was looking for”.
Consider me your “Real Estate Resource”.  Now celebrating my 35th year in real estate, I will provide you:
  • Luxury and Golf community property analysis and comparisons
  • Innovative advertising and marketing techniques for results NOW!
  • Valuable  Relocation direction and advice
  • Distressed Property and foreclosure information
  • Senior Housing information
  • Short Sale  and REO/Foreclosure lists
  • Privacy and confidentiality

Proud recipient of the “Legend” Award for Perseverance, Expertise, Consistency
1994 REALTOR of the Year Award, Nashua, New Hampshire
Women’s Counsel of Realtors Leadership award
Previously licensed in Illinois, Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maryland and Florida… (I have personally lived the experience of relocating!!! )
The only resource you need for all your real estate needs.

Linda Doser
P: 561-246-7096

F: 866-423-1248

http://www.ipre.com/agent-offices/agentProfile.php?id=61088