Friday, February 19, 2016

Mark Noviello is supporting UM Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center as a Rider in the Dolphins Cycling Challenge.


Hello Friends!
This Saturday 2/20/16 I will be riding 25 miles with the Miami Dolphins in The Dolphin Cancer Challenge, to raise money for cancer research. Cancer has touched all of us in one way or another. I am riding for those I know, who have lost their battle to this killer. Most recently my friend & co worker Mike Arons. I am asking if you could please help me exceed my fundraising goal, by donating to my ride. Your donation will be greatly appreciated. 100% of your donation goes directly to The Sylvester Cancer Center. If you cannot donate at this time, please share this with someone that who may be able to. I do not like asking for money, but this cause has become near and dear to me. To donate, please click on my fundraising link below. Thank you and God Bless!

Mark